Flipps is a unique over-the-top TV distribution platform for long- and short-form video content. Your content is accessible on over 5,000 models of TVs and set-top boxes from the Flipps mobile app — an install based of 250M supported TV screens globally.
- Make your content easily accessible on millions of TVs worldwide.
- Monetize your content through flexible advertising and pay-per-view options.
- Maintain full control of branding, and content distribution.
- Ensure your digital content is on the big TV screen instead of next to user-generated videos on the web.
- Transform your existing video archives into beautiful TV channels for viewers worldwide to enjoy.
- Reach new audiences and build brand awareness through a unique distribution channel.
“Very interesting product, that improves the end-user experience in the ubiquitious ecosystem of (mobile) home entertainment devices and creates a plug-and-play-ish experience.”
Gianluigi Cuccureddu, The Business Insider
“Our partnership with Flipps represents our ongoing commitment to broadening the reach of our customers’ content across a range of platforms and environments.”
Josh Cohen, VP Content Licensing and Distribution, PR Newswire
“Working with a company as innovative as Flipps provides us with a great opportunity to expand into new areas of business.”
Petra Schneider, Director of Distribution, Deutsche Welle
EXISTING CONTENT PARTNERS
Log in to check stats and channel performance.
“Watch on TV” enables your users to wirelessly stream online videos from your website to any HDTV via Flipps. Simple to use and easy to install, it provides push-to-TV service and encourages your audience to consume more of your video content.
Enabled in HTML5 it can easily be plugged into your existing website with just a line of code. Read here for how to integrate with a video website.
The “Watch on TV” button will be visible to users accessing your website through a mobile browser. The button will be hidden if they open the page on a PC/Mac browser.
To see how it works, open this page on your mobile browser.
Get “Watch on TV” Button Code
Place the code on the video page